YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Yoga of Wisdom - Yoga Philosphy Workshop
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga WorkshopsMessage format

myjyoga
Posted 2009-12-21 9:25 AM (#120120)
Subject: Yoga of Wisdom - Yoga Philosphy Workshop

Studying only physical postures (Asanas) willnot fulfill the practice of yoga. It’s just a small piece of a beautiful big picture which everyone trying their best to see in a glimps. But, we can understand most of the essence of yoga through studying yoga philosphy and bodies. Man yof the practitioners even misled to some other directions and many of the teachers misuses the students for their own requirements by teaching yoga philosophy in their own physical purposes.

This is a second stage of yoga which students can enter to understand the whole structure of yoga. In this workshop we will teach you the essence of yoga. No need to be go here and there to fulfill the thirsty of knowledge and misguided. This workshop will clarify the doubts like; what is Yoga? How many types of yoga is there? Which style suit for me? Which level I am now? My teacher teaching is correct or not? How can I improve my practices? How can I combine my physical practices & internal practice? It can really help me to improve myself and my relationships?

See the moon, when your teacher is trying to show you the moon and pointing his hand towards it. Don't look at teacher's hand and think that, this is moon. The ultimate truth of yoga is atma Darshan (self realisation & Kaivalya (salvation)

Date:- Mar 2010

Teacher:- Rajeev, ERYT500, AMT

web:- www.myjyoga.com
www.shanghaiflowyoga.com
www.hotzyoga.com

Edited by myjyoga 2009-12-21 9:28 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version