YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need Yoga Teacher Job.
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

nirvana yoga
Posted 2010-03-18 10:37 AM (#121982)
Subject: Need Yoga Teacher Job.

Hello
Dear yoga lover friend. I want inform you, if you need India yoga teacher.
Please send me mail or call me.
I had work china in least 4 year.
I can speak Chinese.
You can see about me………

Courses: -
Hatha yoga, Asthang vinyasa yoga, hot yoga, Vinyasa hatha yoga, Power yoga, Bikrm yoga, sihvananda yoga;
Pranayama, Yogic kerya, Meditation;

About me (yogi vyas): -
I can be said that yogi vyas has been influenced by yoga philosophy from the time of his births. Vyas grow up India legendary a small city Tehri grawal at Uttrakhand region close to the birthplace of Lord Shiva surrounded by the majestic Himalayan Mountains. As a child vyas stayed with Himalayan yogis, who passed down to him their pure knowledge of yoga.

*As an adolescent vyas moved to Rishikesh, the world capital. He also studies yoga at yoga study center in Rishikesh, under the guidance with Sir Brahmchari Rudra dev. One of the first and most famous disciples of B.K.S.Iyenger.

*Vyas is well versed in several different style of yoga having studied traditional hatha yoga.

*Vyas also holds a diploma in yoga form kaivalyadhama pune,under the guidance with Sir O.P.Tiwari one of the first and most famous disciples of swami kublanada ji.

*In addition to exploring the physical components of yoga. Vyas also has an extensive knowledge of yoga philosophy having read yogis ancient scriptures under the guidance of various Masters (Guru).

*Vyas also attend an international conference on Advantest in yoga education research & health Pune and Bhopal.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: -

"Yoga is a way of life, an art of right living or an integrated system for the benefit of the body, mind and inner spirit".

OBJECTIVE:-

It all feels into the proper place for me. I love to step into the class. It is warm and smells so wonderful. The atmosphere in each class is one of flow and deep release. I encourage students to use their own inner resources, such as their breathing and internal awareness to make each class fully enjoyable for themselves.
I specially take care, how to teach yoga to the beginners mind, and body with an emphasis on building a safe foundation for the further exploration of a yoga practice.

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:-

1* Diploma in Yoga Education (D.Y.Ed)2004-2005 from G.S.College of yoga& Cultural Synthesis Kaivalyadhama,Lonavla,Pune,Maharashtra,India.

2* Study Yogasana, Pranayama, Meditation & Yoga therapy 15 Day Yoga Program Course from Yoga Study Centre Rishikesh Uttrakhand, India in the year 2005 To 2008.

3* Certificate course Vipassana Meditation 10 Day’s Program at Vipassana Meditation Camp Dehradun, India 2007.

4* Yoga Practice of Iyenger Style for last 8 year under the guidance of Br.Rudra Dev in Yoga Study Centre Rishikehs India.

5* Pranayama Practice for 1 month under the guidance of Sri O.P.Tiwari Kaivalyadhama lonavala pune Maharashtara India.

6* Attend International Conference on Advancement in Yoga Education Research& Health in 2005 Bhopal India.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:-

* High school in Science from U.P Board Year 1996.

* Intermediate in Science from U.P Board Year 1998.

* Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) from H.N.B.Garhwal University, Uttarakhand India Year 2001.

* Master of Science (M.Sc.) from H.N.B.Garhwal University, Uttarakahand India Year 2003.

* D.T.P. and MS-Office (PageMaker 6.5, CorelDraw 5.0, Photoshop, MS-Word PowerPoint, MS-Excel.) from Dehradun Uttarakahand India.

EXPERIENCES:-

1 *YOGA Teacher*

From 2001 to April 2006.

Many Different Yoga centre, ashram and hotel in Rishikehs India.
It is based in a holy river Ganga and also world capital Rishikeh City of India, where Lot of international tourists comes to get the training of yoga here. I have trained people from different countries. Hatha yoga, Iyenger yoga, Sivananda yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Hatha Vineyasa, stress reliving yoga, Meditation, special yoga classes for hospitals and working professionals.

2 *Senior Yoga Teacher*
From Mar 2006 to Nov 2006.

Yogi Yoga Center, Maanshan Anhui, China. www.yogiyagacenter.com

3 *Consultant& Senior Yoga Teacher*

From Dec 2006 to Nov. 2007.

Nirvana yoga Beijing China. www.qnyoga.com.cn

4 *Journal Manger& Senior Yoga Teacher*

From Dec 2007 to Jan 2008.

Brahma Yoga Wuhan Hubei China. www.brahmayoga.cn

5 *Senior Yoga Teachr*

From Jan2008 to Feb 2010.

Yuan Quan Yoga Wuhan Hubei China. www.yqyoga.com

Hobbies: My hobbies learning different languages and discussion about the different culture with people from the different country, Traveling, Dancing, listening music and Swimming.

PERSONAL DETAILS: -

Languages; -Hindi, English, Chinese.

Phone No:-+91 1352 452 746; +91 999 721 81 58;

E-mail Address:-vyas_yogirakesh@yahoo.com;
vyasyogi@hotmail.com;
rakeshvyas29@gmail.com.
421281310@qq.com.

If you entrusted me please send mail...

Om shanti shanti shanti............

Yogi Vyas Rakesh

Thank you for give me yoga teacher job information
Namaste,--
Yogi Vyas
Rishikesh
0091 9997218158

Top of the page Bottom of the page
nirvana yoga
Posted 2010-12-20 11:35 AM (#126549 - in reply to #121982)
Subject: Re: Need Yoga Teacher Job.

plz call me 0091 999 721 81 58.
nirvana yoga
Posted 2011-01-09 9:06 PM (#126853 - in reply to #121982)
Subject: Re: Need Yoga Teacher Job.

mail me rakeshvyas29@gmail.com
call me 00919997218158.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)