YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Doctoral Research Request
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> Men's HealthMessage format

Psychologist16
Posted 2010-05-17 9:23 AM (#122943)
Subject: Doctoral Research Request

Hello,

My name is Katrina Zaleski and I am conducting research for my PhD dissertation at Northcentral University. The purpose of the study is to examine if there is any difference in satisfaction with life, compassion, and stress between meditators and non-meditators. In addition, this study will examine if meditators who have meditated longer have any difference in satisfaction with life, compassion, and perceived stress than meditators who have meditated for a shorter amount of time.

The only requirements for the study are that you must be 18 years of age or older and you must not have any known mental health disorder. The surveys should take about 10 to 15 minutes.

The data collected in this study is anonymous. Internet safeguards have been put in place to protect your identity on the web.

You have the option of emailing me and I will direct you to the surveymonkey site to take the surveys or you may go directly to this link which will direct you to surveymonkey.

http://zaleskiresearch.brinkster.net/index.html

Your participation in my study is extremely valuable and I thank you for your time and energy. I would be happy to answer any questions that may arise about the study. Please direct your questions or comments to:

Katrina Zaleski
Katrina.Zaleski@gmail.com
Northcentral University

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)