YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Friend Problems
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything Else -> Generally OTMessage format

SweetT
Posted 2010-06-22 12:29 PM (#123635)
Subject: Friend Problems

I have this friend that pretty much has done some pretty "uncool" things to me. Was just mad and kinda cutting her off, but I'm kinda rethinking cause I actually work with the SAMHSA and the What A Difference A Friend Makes program and it's make me think twice. Wondering if maybe something else is going on with her, like a mental health problem. Anyone else experience it. Could really use some advice. According to the special website - www.whatadifference.org/mentalhealth - the support of a caring friend can make a huge difference in the recovery process for the better. I don't want to totally abandon someone in need. I guess there is a lot of good stuff on the site on how to be a better friend so we'll see. If anyone else knows people with mental health issues you should look at the site. It's pretty helpful.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2010-06-22 12:39 PM (#123636 - in reply to #123635)
Subject: Re: Friend Problems

Jenna--you're really pushing the whatadifference site here--me thinks you're in the process of spamming us; in fact I'm sure of it. You're welcome to post any legit questions and comments but please cease on directing us to your site.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)