YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Profound experience after meditating only 3 days?!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Meditation -> General MeditationMessage format

BRegan87
Posted 2010-08-02 7:38 PM (#124429)
Subject: Profound experience after meditating only 3 days?!

Two days I ago I meditated for the first time. Ten minutes the first time, yesterday and this morning and maybe 15 or 20 minutes a couple of hours ago. Ive been using simple breathing techniques.....the first three times I was counting with my breaths but the fourth I was just syaing "in" and "out" to myself as I inhaled and exhaled.

Anyways, maybe halfway through my most recent meditation. I really start to feel like I´m actually meditating. The other times I felt relaxed but this was different. I was euphoric, my eyes seems to just "rest" in a way that Ive never felt, not open or closed......I felt light. I finish , go to stand up and find out my leg had fallen alseep without me noticing. I focus and my legs and walk out into my kitchen without difficulty. Im so euphoric and full of energy at this time that I have to do something so I randomally start doing the dishes. After one of the most pleasant dishwashing experience ever, I go to walk and I CANT! Im firmly planted in front of the sink unable to move my legs. Although somehow I was able to get to the sink.

Again, I focus on my legs and tell myself to move, I do. I start pacing around the house with this smile on my face, trying to wake my legs up. After theyre awake, I take out the garbage, sweep the house, and wash my counters. I go outside and everything looks soo beautiful, more so than it did when I woke up today. Insights?

Did anyone experience anything like this soo early on? This is truely intense, it happened a couple of hours ago and its like Im on drugs I feel so good. It feels like something inside of me has changed forever..... PLEASE share your thoughts! Thank you soo much.

O...I should probably mention that I am water fasting today. Havent consumed anything other than herbal tea since 6 PM yesteday
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)