YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Yoga trek in the Himalayas!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga WorkshopsMessage format

HiOnLife
Posted 2010-08-05 3:21 AM (#124505)
Subject: Yoga trek in the Himalayas!

New User

Is it time to give yourself a real treat? Join Hi On Life Adventures on a yoga trek in Nepal!
The Foothills of the Himalayas in Nepal provides just the right ambience and destination for Yoga and Meditation. This trek offers you a unique and awesome experience of trekking in the Himalayas along with an opportunity to practice Yoga and Meditation under the supervision of professional instructors - invoking ideals of harmony, health and balance. What else could be more relaxing and healthy for your mind and body?

Magnificent mountain views, ecological and cultural diversity, ethnic villages with terraced farmland and hospitable local people make this an exciting and fascinating trek in itself. Yoga and meditation on the grassy meadows of the foothills of the majestic mountains and a relaxing bath in natural hot springs, to enjoy the curative power of thermal springs, combine to make this trip, the holiday of a lifetime.

Date: October 4th 2010

Read more at: http://www.hionlife.se/wp-content/uploads/yoga-trek-annapurna-foothills-dossier.pdf or contact us at info@HiOnLife.se

Edited by HiOnLife 2010-08-05 3:25 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
takefiveannarbor
Posted 2010-10-24 8:17 AM (#125691 - in reply to #124505)
Subject: Re: Yoga trek in the Himalayas!

New User

I wish I would've seen this post sooner!! I'm visiting Nepal as we speak and just completed a 12-day trek to Kala Pathar (just further than the Everest Base Camp) with my cousins. Fortunately, I did get to do some yoga along the way and I completely agree that it is an experience of a lifetime! Will you be doing something similar in 2011?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)