YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Overcome Fear, Sadness, Anger, loneliness and Grief
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Stress ReliefMessage format

Yogi Nils
Posted 2010-09-04 11:35 AM (#124916)
Subject: Overcome Fear, Sadness, Anger, loneliness and Grief

In every life there is pain, loss, illness, loneliness and death. We have no claim to a long life still to be spared by fate. What is your pain today?

1. Describe briefly your situation and your problem. How exactly is your situation? What is the problem? Where is the center of the problem?

2. Consider your Emotions: What are the feelings it in you? Fear, anger, addiction / desire, grief. What feeling is strongest? Where is the feeling sitting in your body?

3. The thoughts: What thoughts are connected with your feelings? Why are you sad, anxious, angry or longing? Count all your stressful thoughts down. (My thoughts are ...)

4. Think about the triggers. What triggers your problem? What is the way out of your problem? What brings you to love, excitement, fulfillment, fortunately, satisfaction? Think about your problem for so long, until you find a solution. Think about different solutions. Collect all the information you need.

5. Follow your positive thoughts. Fulfill your positive life plan. Avoid meaningless brooding. Now is the time to realize powerful. Go your way to victory and be content with you. What is now your positive duty? "My positive sentence is ...."

Dalai Lama telling funny story and laughing (Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rAKmWPlZ5A&feature=player_embedded

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rAKmWPlZ5A&feature=player_embedded

--->What should I do if I do not find a meaning in life?

Attempt to draw your eyes on the positive. Get a diary of happiness. Every day write down three things that you've got (even little things!) - after 2 to 4 weeks you can see that every day was nice too.

The sense of life is to live a good life. It is even better to be happy than to be unhappy. Find your personal path. Look closely at your skills, your life situation and the world around you. Then you know what you have to do. There is a way for everyone to be happy and to live permanently in the embracing love.

The current state of research is that happiness is about 50% of genetically predisposed, to 10% is determined by external circumstances and to 40% of one's own thoughts. People who live healthy, meditate and work on their thoughts (positive thinking), can raise their general level of happiness by 40%. Enlightenment means to raise your personal happiness level by 100-1000%. But that is a long way for the most people. However, very worthwhile.

Look, think on, and go into the silence. I speak of the silence, deep within you, where you will find the I AM, and this is responsible for your meaning of life. If you have lost the connection to the inner stillness, you lose your sense of life and chase after meaningless things just to fill this gap.

Pick something that you can really feel a passion.

Learn to say "Thanks"!

---> Warnings

Inner happiness is developing on the consistent path of truth, wisdom and love. To wish someone bad luck may liberate your soul and feel good for a while. In the long term it creates misery in you. Black Magic is an ego way. Enlightenment (inner happiness, inner healing) is the way of ego solution. This includes a wise use of aggressions. Think about your way to inner happiness.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ilchileesedona
Posted 2014-08-11 10:13 PM (#211636 - in reply to #124916)
Subject: Re: Overcome Fear, Sadness, Anger, loneliness and Grief

Veteran

If you have God in your life you can easily conquer and ease the pain, grief, loneliness and anger.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)