YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Bikram YogaMessage format

it'sTiffany!
Posted 2010-09-21 4:22 PM (#125169)
Subject: Question?

New User

Hi!

Last year I went to my first Bikram yoga class and fell in love. I went regularly for about 6 months or so until I moved and was no longer able to attend the studio. After about 4 months of not practicing, last week I found another studio near me so I signed up. After my first class back, I noticed that I now have a questionable breakout on my chest . It looks like a rash, but it's not itchy. There are little bumps, some with whiteheads, all over my chest. It's been like this for about 4 days now. It looks like it's slowly healing... so I'm not too worried about it... but my question is, what is it? Heat rash? Has anyone experienced this from hot yoga? I never had a problem before with heat rashes so I'm not sure why I would have this problem all of a sudden. Also, can I practice hot yoga while I have this? Or will it make the rash worse? I don't want to even miss a day.. When it does go away, what can I do to prevent this from happening again?

Thank you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
amyf
Posted 2010-09-30 9:30 AM (#125290 - in reply to #125169)
Subject: Re: Question?

Veteran

I do break out once in a blue moon from a heat rash. A good toner dabbed on after class and shower helps. make sure you dont rub but dab. google heat rashes and youll find pics and symptoms and treatments good luck

Posted 2010-10-02 12:49 AM (#125319 - in reply to #125169)
Subject: Re: Question?

That doesn't sound fun, Tiffany. I'd talk to my teacher about that. Heck, I'd bring a button-up shirt and give 'em an eyeful! They're there to answer your every question!

http://www.eattheyolk.blogspot.com
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)