YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hi Everybody
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything Else -> Generally OTMessage format

Cyndi
Posted 2010-10-14 9:06 PM (#125528)
Subject: Hi Everybody

Expert Yogi

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I finished Massage Therapy School and am getting ready to take the National Board Test. It's all been very good and lots of work..but totally worth every moment. I can now talk Anatomy and Physiology, a lil' bit better than before, in a Western Mindset of course, along with my Oriental skills...it's gonna be quite interesting to say the least. Hope you guys are doing good.

I heard from Neelbhai a month or so ago. He's in Pune, India with Nancy. They seem very happy over there and I'm not sure when he's coming back. I really miss him though. I think he is taking a leave of absence. I guess I'll have to go over there and hunt him down soon.

Take care!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
tourist
Posted 2010-10-15 10:00 AM (#125541 - in reply to #125528)
Subject: RE: Hi Everybody

Expert Yogi

Hi Cyndi - great to have the update on you and Neel. Life has certainly taken a lot of us away from the boards! I have a new job that keeps me hopping and some days barely time to log on to sweep out the constant and aggravating spam. It is like doing housekeeping in a house I barely get time to live in:-)

Posted 2010-10-31 12:11 AM (#125861 - in reply to #125528)
Subject: Re: Hi Everybody

I see most everyone on FB (if we aren't on FB together, let me know), and otherwise, i only do one other board right now. bruce gave me a nudge some time ago, but now that the business is slowly sorting itself out (fewer financial leaks, check! right people in, check! eco-business plan moving along, check! finances sorting out, check! and so on!) i can probably handle TWO boards. and facebook. and my new blog, which will be up and running in a couple of weeks.

i'll let you know.

cyndi, contrats, and i'm sure your board will go or has gone very well.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)