YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wanna teach in N Thailand???
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Fitness -> PilatesMessage format

pilatesbreath
Posted 2010-10-20 9:09 AM (#125629)
Subject: Wanna teach in N Thailand???

New User

For rent or sale - Pilates studio in one of the best cities in Northern Thailand. Actually, it is considered one of the best cities in S.E.Asia.

I have built a small Pilates studio in a cool condo building , and coupled with a clever web-site the studio gives me a great life.

Now I am looking to take a year or so off, or to sell.

As the studio is in Thailand, it ain't expensive - to rent or buy!!!

Email me, and then we can talk on the phone - I can call you just about anywhere (good old SKYPE!).

Mark

- -

Will include Honda Wave Cub 125 (small commuter motorcycle that seats 2 Westerners, or 5-6 Thai people - ha ha ha). I may also include a small Kawasaki dirt bike AND a modified Honda CBR150 road racer.

I will sell to anybody, but will rent only to a responsible person that I feel I can trust ;>]

- -

Do you like my Pilates life?

Do you want it?

Pretty interesting for that one right person!

I have been an advanced Pilates instructor for the last ten years, and for the last five years I have lived in my own Pilates studio in a beautiful city in Northern Thailand.

I built the studio and equipment myself (I always like building and modifying my environment - one reason I love Pilates!).

In my studio, I have two Chairs, one Reformer (will have two soon), one Wall Unit (just installing it today!), a Ladder Barrel, two Spine Correctors, two Spine Supporters, 8 mats, and a bunch of pillows! Oh yeah - a ball, a couple of Fitness Circles, and more (leg jigglers, foot massagers, shoulder prodders, bunch of stuff...).

I also built a folding Pilates V-Bed for sleeping and therapy (based on original Pilates designs). Very amazing and rare piece of Pilates equipment - and of course brilliant!!!

Last year I built a wooden 'movement floor' that is suspended and gently sprung. It is so comfortable that I sometimes just sleep on the floor - really! My clients love it.

The studio is on the top floor of a 14 story condo with a view that always awes my clients! I can see mountains in three directions.

All my clients are English-speaking Westerners, and I work an easy 10 to 20 hours a week. I make over $25 per hour of teaching ($40-60 group classes). And of course there is no travelling time, as I live in the studio!!! My international clients learn about the studio through a good web-site I have set up. Not bad I think...

ALMOST EVERY MORNING(!) I have a massage therapist come to the studio, and I start my day with a 1 1/2 hour massage ($6.00). I have two therapists whom I alternate between - one nice man, and one nice woman... Can you imagine a long Thai massage every morning for six bucks???!!!

I have a lovely garden on the balcony, and I am very proud of the automatic watering system that I installed.

I built a fantastic kitchen into one corner of the studio. I was a chef in a past life, and this kitchen is very powerful and efficient - it is very smartly laid out and equipped.

And as the studio has two bathrooms, I am able to have a full bathroom (with tub) just for my personal use, while clients and friends must use the other bathroom/change-room.

One of my favourite past-times is to ride my HONDA CBR150 baby crotch-rocket motorcycle through the mountains. I have a 150km loop on great and empty roads that I do regularly.

Using my Pilates awareness and engagements, I have finally been able to lean a motorcycle properly and I just love it! Zoom zoom... No cops, no speed limits !!!

I have a lovely maid who comes two or three times a week. She washes my dishes, does my laundry, cleans the mats and equipment, and washes the floors. Each visit costs $4.00 (four dollars). She take good care of me.

Oh yah - I also teach dancers at the local Ballet - always nice to work with people who know how to move.

Anyways, I have been here for five years, and I want a break. I am hoping to find someone who can appreciate the life I have built here.

I hope to rent or sell the studio to an eager and adventerous Pilates teacher.

Thanks. I have a nice life! Hope you do too, Mark
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)