YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

India 2 months, a way toward inner peace?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga as Self-RealizationMessage format

seb_han
Posted 2010-11-22 3:47 AM (#126184)
Subject: India 2 months, a way toward inner peace?

Hi,

I'm person in the mid 20’s and as most people I’m living a quite hectic life. In the beginning of next year (read march) I’m up for a trip to India. The reason for my trip is (with English as my second language there might be a risk of misinterpretation, but…) a willingness to find out more about my self and being able to find a “inner peace”, and by that I mean a way to be able to relax and “be right here and now” no matter how much is going on around me.

I’ve been attending yoga classes for about one and a half years and have found it to be a good way for exercise and relaxation. Therefore, with the minimal knowledge and experience I have within this area, my first thought has been to go to India and try to start my knowledge building and understandings of what yoga really is. I’ve looked at different Ashrams and their courses, teacher trainings and so on, might this be something for me? What else might be interesting for me? I have about 2 months of time and I realize that that’s not nearly enough time for me to find what I’m looking for. Though I hope it might give me some insights and hopefully a direction for the future.

Thoughts, ideas tips – anything is welcome!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)