YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Heavy bleeding after bikram yoga
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Bikram YogaMessage format

armaan08
Posted 2010-12-12 5:04 PM (#126463)
Subject: Heavy bleeding after bikram yoga

New User

Hi
I am a new student at Bikram yoga. I did bikram yoga during my period and realized that my bleeding has increased. There was lot of clotting in my period. I do have problem with my period due to my uterus fibroid but I do not clot this much. Can someone throw some light if they have faced the same problem ? Should I do yoga during this time?
Thank You.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2010-12-13 12:33 AM (#126469 - in reply to #126463)
Subject: RE: Heavy bleeding after bikram yoga

Hi Armaan08,
I hesitate to even write this post because it's gonna sound a little bitchy, but I want to emphasize, call a doctor if any bleeding seems out of order. Any advice you get here shouldn't be used in place of your own judgment, especially due to the excessive clotting you're experiencing

I'm sure you know the symptoms that constitute dangerously heavy bleeding--if not, google 'em and make sure you don't fit any of the scary descriptions :-)

Thaaaat said, I will share what happened with me that is kinda sorta related. After doing Bikram yoga for about 7 months, I had two ridiculously long and heavy periods. Although I fine otherwise, the blood and clots were persistent for about 10 days each time, very heavy flow. (of course, this was at the start of a new relationship and I just. wanted. to be DONE. with the period stuff.) I went on the pill and that took care of that!

Could be that Bikram gets all systems up and go--purification mode? To a fault?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)